home is easy Finding a
home is easy
No results found
About our Parramatta home
Welcome to this contemporary 2-bedroom unit in cosmopolitan Parramatta. The vacant bedroom is suitable for a woman and features a built-in wardrobe.
- Spacious open plan living
- Lounge and dining room
- Secure underground parking with ample visitor spaces.
- Easy access to shops, cafes, transport, parks, schools, and Western Sydney University.
- Close to Westmead Hospital, Parramatta Westfield, CommBank Stadium, and parks.
- 24-hour active care tailored to your NDIS plan
- Dedicated team including Senior Support Workers, Support Workers, regional nurses, and on-call support
- Shared support and transport options
- 1:1 support available through drop-in support
- Support to attend day program flexibly aligned with your NDIS funding
Watch our video
*Please contact us on 1300 22 44 38 for the home address
About the housemates
Currently, the unit is home to one woman who is delighted at the prospect of a new housemate. During the week, she goes to work but enjoys social activities in her leisure time. She also attends a nearby gym and is supported to enjoy exploring her nearby community. The new housemate may join some of these activities or have their own routine. Known for her quiet and pleasant demeanour, she would appreciate a housemate who shares a similar pride in maintaining her home.