1 and 2 bedroom suites
Crowle Estate was the first medium-density development in NSW to achieve the Liveable Housing Platinum Certification. It was also recognised in 2015 by the Australasian Housing Institute for innovation. This apartment complex pioneered the distribution of accessible apartments throughout the community, encouraging social inclusion for people with disability.
Each apartment offers fit-for-purpose amenities as well as a contemporary look, built-in wardrobes, and balconies. Clients and families should consider apartment living means there are residents living above and below each home.
Alongside its accessible design, the estate enriches the lives of residents through proximity to local community and services, easy access to public transport and its inclusive community atmosphere.
Supported Independent Living services provided by Achieve
- 24/7 rostered awake shifts
- RN support on site
- security pass access to reach the floors where our clients live
- personal care and support for maintaining choice and control over daily living activities
- support for community participation including attending day programs and jobs
- support for family catch-ups including picnics in the beautiful and spacious grounds
- fun activities such as on-site BBQs and outings like a Friday night disco
- clients are part of a larger residential community living beyond the 5 floors where the people we support reside
Our current vacancies are in brand-new, purpose-built apartments designed to support people requiring high-level physical supports through home modifications and 24/7 access to on site support staff. Each unit has an accessible bathroom and kitchen, as well as assistive technology for more independent living if desired.
In the area
- 3 min drive to Meadowbank train station
- 3 min drive to Memorial Park
- 10 min drive to nearest hospital and 10 mins away from Rhodes Central featuring Coles and other multipurpose stores
- please note that most car navigation devices recognise the address as "Ryde" rather than "Meadowbank"
About the housemates
Residents in our Crowle apartments enjoy a thriving and independent lifestyle and active social life by gardening, going to the movies, and visiting their local RSL for a drink and dinner. If you are looking for an independent life in combination with an active lifestyle, then get in touch to learn more about Crowle Estate.
To enquire about our vacancies please fill out the form below